Principal designer of CDm
Since the introduction of the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015, there has been a legal requirement to appoint a Principal Designer.
As Principal Designers, we adopt a hands on approach to CDM.
By using industry guidance and keeping up to date with legislative changes, we ensure each project is delivered in a way that protects the health and safety of everyone during and after construction.
HEalth & SAfety First
The regulations aim to help the industry:
- sensibly plan the work so the risks involved are managed from start to finish
- have the right people for the right job at the right time
- cooperate and coordinate your work with others
- have the right information about the risks and how they are being managed
- communicate this information effectively to those who need to know
- consult and engage with workers about the risks and how they are being managed
- consider all potential hazards throughout design stages