Architectural Technician Wanted: Apply Below
NIXON are seeking to appoint an Architectural Technician to join its Glasgow office to work on various major projects across Scotland with an emphasis on housing and hotels. We are a multi-disciplinary practice with Architects, Project Managers and Quantity Surveyors.
As a part II you will join a dynamic team, with the opportunity to learn new skills within Architecture, as well as experience working closely with the other in-house professionals on the design team, working on all the RIBA work stages from inception to completion.
Candidates should have:
- RIBA Part II with a UK based degree, preferably with min. 2 years post-part II experience practice.
- Good graphic and design skills with a desire to develop your technical and construction skills.
- The ability to work within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup. Proficiency in Revit is a bonus.
- 25 days annual leave
- 4% employer pension contribution
- Competitive salary
We will provide experience on a variety of projects across the country in a variety of sectors, with a competitive starting salary, regular salary reviews, a pension package and personal development opportunities.
Applications should be sent to [email protected].
No agency applications please.