Scotway House was the former office of Meadowside Shipyard where more than 30 Anchor Line ships were built between 1876 and 1911.
Fast forward to the 21st century and the award-winning development is now home to more than 400 students, with an investment of £40m GDV, and the creation of more than 1,200 jobs on the flagship build.
NIXON led as employer’s agents, project managers and principal designers on behalf the client. A £23million build by GRAHAM transformed this site from its derelict past into a landmark build on the Clyde.
NIXON was proud to play its part in Scotway House’s future, and by working with our industry partners, we were able to navigate a new path for the site as part of the Clyde Waterfront Regeneration.