To provide efficient support to NIXON through effective administration and general office duties in order that all invoices and payments are processed as required, office documentation and people processes are undertaken to required quality standards and that all necessary equipment and supplies are in place as appropriate.
Provide effective accounting support to ensure that invoices and payments are processed in accordance with agreed systems to ensure appropriate cashflow.
- Process incoming invoices on Xero and maintain an accurate and effective filing system
- Ensure that invoices are processed according to the ISO 9001-approved process and that improvements are identified and implemented
- Identify overdue invoices and email/telephone to chase for payment
Provide administration support to ensure that office communication and documentation is produced to the required standard and that office equipment and supplies are in place and available to deliver NIXON services in a professional and timely manner.
- Support office administration including document production and quality control, photocopying and filing
- Set up job files and ensure that all required documentation is available
- Support office communication including answering/redirecting enquiries via telephone, email or in person
- Provide reception support to welcome visitors and redirect them as appropriate
- Ensure that all necessary stationery and office equipment are available as required
- Ensure that the server is backed up as necessary
Support for People Processes:
Support people processes to ensure that all staff-related information is recorded and available as required.
- Process all expenses and mileage forms in accordance with company policy, including posting to Xero
- Maintain holiday and absence records in accordance with company policy
English and Mathematics at National 5 or equivalent
- Fast and accurate typist
- Good planning and organising
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint etc.
- Familiar with Mac computers
- Basic understanding of Xero accounts package (desirable)
Previous experience as an Administrator, ideally within the Construction industry is desirable.
Aligned to the NIXON values
- Efficient, diligent and conscientious
- Honest and trustworthy
- High personal and professional integrity
- Sets high standards for self and others
NIXON offers a competitive renumeration package based on your level of skills and experience.
Direct applications to NIXON only.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to [email protected]
No recruitment agencies please.
Closing date close of play on Friday February 28 2020.