We are looking to recruit an architectural assistant to join our growing team at NIXON.
Based in our Glasgow office, you will have the opportunity to work on various major developments with an emphasis on commercial projects in housing, hotels, student accommodation and reinstatement projects.
We are a full development and construction company offering a wide range of services including quantity surveying, project management, civil & structural engineering, and architecture.
Working in a fast-paced industry, the Assistant Architect will work alongside our multi-disciplinary practice to assist on a variety of current and upcoming projects.
- Be enthusiastic, motivated and have excellent design and communication skills
- Have proven experience of working in a project team and project running
- Have minimum 5 years’ work experience
- Demonstrate ability to develop working details to a high design quality and intent
- In depth knowledge of UK building regulations, CDM regulations and standards
- Illustrate experience of working closely with design teams and contractors to deliver work package information for projects
- Have excellent working experience of AutoCad, Photoshop and Sketchup
Please send covering letter and CV with examples of work, no greater than 10mb, to [email protected]
All personal information that we receive is with your permission.