PROJECT: We’ve a spring in our step and we wanted to share with you some of the services we offer.
We’re known for our quantity surveying, project management, architecture and civil and structural engineering as well as construction but did you know we also offer project monitoring services?
Here we work in partnership with clients to protect the interests of funders, lenders, investors and developers by identifying risk and monitoring projects from start to finish.
There’s nothing better than seeing the transformation of projects like Gartur and Polmaise Stables.
Originally one L-shaped building, the Stable was divided into two, creating two unique homes. NIXON project monitored the Georgian stable conversion which retained many of the splendid architectural features. The house is entered via a bespoke glazed archway into an original stable arch.
We carried out:
- An initial review, professional advice and identification of any potential overspend
- Inspections to support proposed construction was consistent with funds requested
- Onsite visits and verification of works completed prior to fund distribution
- Analysis of development period and reports on development and contingency costs
- Final report on the completion of the development
We were delighted to see the transformation of this stunning project; a finalist in the Scottish Home Awards 2020 in the Home of the Year category. The before and after pictures demonstrate the extent of the refurbishment and showcase what can be achieved.
If you are looking for advice on how to project monitor and evaluate your project, contact us to find out more or just to have a chat. We’d be delighted to hear from lenders, funders, developers and share what we can do to help your projects to reach completion.