CLIENT: Hinckley Road, Coventry
On behalf of the Seneca Bridging, we undertook the project monitoring of two detached residential properties on the outskirts of Coventry. The scheme consisted of two semi-detached houses (183 m2/1,966ft2 each), associated gardens & soft landscaping as well as the formation of driveways, hard landscaping and road opening works.
VALUE: Up to £500,000
- NIXON to carry out initial review & report
- Inspections completed to support proposed construction was consistent with funds requested
- Onsite visits and verification of works completed prior to fund distribution
- Development period & interim reports
- Report on the completion of the development
- Progress overview and risk summary
BENEFITS TO THE FUNDER:
We highlighted to the funder that if contractor were to become insolvent prior to completion of the scheme then a significant premium would become payable to secure an alternative contractor.