PROJECT: The Fairways, Portpatrick
Located in Portpatrick on the seaside town on the western shore of the Rhins of Galloway peninsula, NIXON covers the length and breadth of Scotland and the rest of the UK in our project monitoring roles.
This development was an 8 flat apartment build with associated landscaping and car parking. As this project had been taken over by our client from a previous developer, we carried out a due diligence exercise to ensure that all work previously completed met with the current building regulations and planning conditions. We also ensured that the costs to complete included any rectifying any defects.
VALUE: Up to £1.8million
- NIXON to carry out initial review & report
- Inspections completed to support proposed construction was consistent with funds requested
- Onsite visits and verification of works completed prior to fund distribution
- Development period & interim reports
- Report on the completion of the development
BENEFITS TO THE FUNDER:
The client benefited from NIXON’s expertise and onsite visits with funders keep updated with all site activity, drawdowns and current legislation.